Does Your Child Need Help In One or More Of These Areas?
• Social Skills: turn taking, imaginative play, commenting and asking/answering questions.
• Language Enrichment: vocabulary expansion/development, higher level conversational skills.
• Preparation for the school year: multiple step direction tasks, routine awareness, structured/adult-led activities, problem-solving & sequencing tasks.
Social Skills & Language Groups Forming Now!
• Ages 3-13
• Led by Speech and Language Pathologist
• Every Tuesday and Thursday, Every Hour on the Hour 9:00am-3: 00 pm
• $25 per child/ 1-hour long session. No minimum commitments!
• Sessions will be structured based on age and language needs
• Siblings welcome to join!
Email to let us know your interest and to reserve session times at firstname.lastname@example.org